- Synlogic and Ginkgo established a platform collaboration in June 2019 for the accelerated development of Synthetic Biotic Medicines
- The agreement provided an equity investment in Synlogic by Ginkgo and entry into a long-term strategic platform collaboration to accelerate expansion and development of Synlogic’s pipeline of Synthetic Biotic medicines using Ginkgo’s cell programming platform
- Synlogic uses Ginkgo’s platform to accelerate progression of early preclinical leads into optimized drug candidates
- Ginkgo provides synthetic biology services over an initial period of five years, which can be extended
- Synlogic has exclusive rights to any Synthetic Biotic medicines that it develops as part of the collaboration and to intellectual property covering such products
- For more information click here.